Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Industry X is about setting a strategic vision and approach that helps clients leverage advanced technologies to reinvent products and services from design and engineering to manufacturing and support, accelerating operational efficiency and enterprise-wide growth.
Reinvent things, to be smart and connected. Make things, to be profitable. Integrate things, for intelligence. Listen to things, for feedback. Design things, faster. Produce things, safer. Operate things, better. Source things, sustainably. Move things, on demand. Deliver things, with relevance. Service things, remotely. The world is changing industry - Let’s change the way industry works. The future of making things, and the things we make.
In Industry X, we transform businesses to place them at the forefront of innovation and help clients realize the potential of their companies.
What will you do?
- Work closely with business owners to analyze core business processes or Journeys, conduct as-is/to-be assessment as well as perform gap analysis and requirements gathering
- Identify and analyze key operational and financial metrics as part of program and feature selection in order to drive smart decisions
- Investigate new technologies, identify bottlenecks, improve processes, create roadmaps, and plan prototype solution development in collaboration with ecosystem of vendors, startups and premiere academic institutes, wherever applicable.
- Collaborate with partners to assist in the design or development of robotic automation solutions as well as integrating with the overall solution plan and other platforms like EAM, WMS, etc.
- Coordinate and execute all phases of a design/pilot project including concept and research, estimating, component selection, design, and after implementation support
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- BE/ B.Tech (Preference will be given to Mechatronics)
- Relevant work experience: min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Having worked in industries like Consumer Goods/ Life Sciences/ Industrial/ Natural Resources and familiarity with their value chain and business processes automation opportunities across them
- Work experience in different functional areas like manufacturing, packaging, warehousing automation, pharma labs
- Understand the business goals, release data requests, simulate & model automation to identify current and target throughput volumes, capture building specifications
- Determine appropriate robotic equipment and mix of technologies in line with the solution recommended and ability to develop robot requirement specifications
- Identify and deliberate the integration requirements with OT systems, MES, ERPs, EAM, WMS, LIMS
- Recommendations on site layout design, robot safety, and security requirements
- Familiarity with Business case development along with identification of value levers, relevant KPIs and define resources, develop CAPEX and OPEX estimates for ROI calculation
- Create short list of potential vendors and determine the vendors have appropriate equipment matching the technical specification
- Conduct vendor evaluation and provide recommendation for vendor selection
- Validate vendor design through OLP simulation for achieving the required throughput.
- Basic understanding of robotics operating system (ROS), robotic programming on Fanuc, KUKA, ABB or equivalent brands
- Knowledge of industrial controls like PLC/DCS/SCADA OR around analytics connected with robotics domain like machine vision/machine learning/AI/SLAM/TensorFlow/PyTorch etc.
- The candidate should have excellent Client facing capabilities, continuous improvement and Agile mindset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw,Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, however dur to pandemic the we are delivering our work remotely.
- Since our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required once pandemic situation is over.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large, international projects in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to powerful learning platforms and unique know-how
- Support in developing your career such as mentoring program or feedback
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CFO & Enterprise Value – DRC - ESG Consultant or Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Sales & Services Consultant (CN)
Posted 3 days ago
Projektleiter, SCRUM Master für den Industriesektor (Maschinen, Ersatzteile, Haushaltsgeräte) (CN)
Posted 10 days ago