Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
As a Risk professional in the CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our clients industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit, market or operational risk perspective - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and advanced quantitative modeling.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Market & Liquidity Risk Management Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day might include:
- Advising our clients from Financial Services Institutions, global corporate entities as well as other industries including Resources & Energy or Consumer Goods on a wide range of Risk Management topics, focusing on market & liquidity risk management, risk models development & validation, IT solutions implementation, analytics & reporting
- Acting as a subject matter expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics in Market & Liquidity Risk areas
- Building relationships and working together with global Accenture Risk Management teams
- Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data as well as model driven insights
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Big Data & Cloud Solutions, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the Credit Risk management function
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Experience in Risk, Treasury or Finance function at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Financial Market Infrastructure entity, Broker-Dealer, Asset Management company, Insurance, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Pricing of financial instruments (fixed income, IR/FX/Credit derivatives)
- Credit and other Valuation Adjustments (XVA) for derivatives contracts
- Market risk measurement with metrics such as VaR, Expected Shortfall, Key Rate Duration, sensitivity analysis
- Statistical models used for ALM (e.g. behavioral duration of NMIs, operational deposits etc.)
- Management of Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Funding & Liquidity management
- Funds Transfer Pricing processes
- Balance Sheet forecasting
- FRTB, Internal Model and Standardized Approaches
- Market/Liquidity Risk data analysis & reporting
- An understanding of relevant regulatory framework of the major economies across the globe: IRRBB, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, BCBS 248, FRTB etc.
- Experience across Financial Risk software and platforms such as Murex, Calypso, Wall Street Systems, QRM or similar
- Industry certifications such as CFA, FRM, PRM, CQF are an asset
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, VBA, SQL, PYTHON, MATLAB) would be a great supplement
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites when circumstances allow
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Analityk/Konsultant/Manager ds. Zarządzania Ryzykiem Kredytowym
Posted 2 days ago
Analityk ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Konsultant ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.