Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications– Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
What will you do?
- Work with leading Telco, Media & Entertainment industry companies, major customers / suppliers / account teams to help develop and execute global strategies and manage complex solutions and transfirmations
- Suport development of Target Operating Model
- Analyze business processes and/or technology solutions to define gaps and optimization opportunities
- Designing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Acting as a Business Analyst / Process Design analyst / PMO specialist supporting the overall successful project delivery activities by designing and documenting various processes, preparing the project documentation, cooperate in solution definition and design
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
Who and what we are looking for?
- We are looking for candidates with a Telco / Media industry knowledge and / or experience in requirements and gap definition, process design, business analytics or telco technology design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills (ppt, excels) are a must.
- 1+ years’ experience within Telecoms industry and/or similar Consulting experience
- Any experience with data analysis and data analytics is an advantage
- Any experience with digital programs and technologies is an advantage
- Agile project management experience is an advantage
- Exposure to Telco Network or domains like customer care, organization design, SCM, field force, product lifecycle management is an added advantage
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Management Consulting Analyst / Consultant in Chemicals (CN)
Posted 6 days ago
Internship in Management Consulting
Posted more than 1 month ago
Cloud Innovation Strategy Analyst (CN)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.