Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based within prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients
Our practitioners are equipped with a good mix of banking and consulting skills and have been involved in defining strategy, designing operating models and processes, and supporting implementation for high performance banks. We are focused on Payments, Core Banking, Credit Services and Digital Channels for large global financial institutions.
What will you do?
- Advising our Banking clients on Core Banking Transformations, operating model design and business process optimizations
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging core banking topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the Banking world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or Banking industry experience
- Hands-on experience working within Banking area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background
- Good project experience and understanding of Core Banking context, including:
- Transformation strategy and Design & implementation
- Core banking platforms
- Post Merger Integration processes
- M&A Business processes
- Compliance and Regulatory change management
- Operational planning
- Delivery experience in Core Banking systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (processes, operations, technology, Front office, contact centers, mobile and eBanking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
- Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Banking space
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models, processes design and business requirements gathering and management
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience, Banking processes
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation) will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.