Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based within prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement changes to integrate strategy, technology, and people, enabling model & process improvements, creating value for global clients.
In Tax Strategy & Consulting practice we help our clients to achieve digitalization of Tax Function delivering services in 3 main areas: Data Driven Tax, Digital Tax Processes and Digital Tax Reporting, supported by latest tax technology trends in Data Science, Analytics, Applied AI and Process Automation.
WORK YOU’LL DO:
- Re-shape our clients’ Tax Function to address new trends in tax compliance and reporting regulations, boost effectiveness and efficiency while adapting to challenging and rapidly changing market conditions
- Provide services to our clients from global corporate entities including Energy, Consumer Goods, High Tech, Retail, Life Sciences, and other industries on a wide range of topics covering Indirect Tax, Direct Tax, and Transfer Pricing
- Act as an expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
Who and what we are looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Direct Tax Sensitization of ERP (SAP, S4, Oracle) and Enterprise Data (Chart of Accountants, Parallel Ledger, Asset Accounting, Purchasing and Sales, Time Sheet and Payroll, Investments, Treasury, etc.)
- Preferably Direct Tax functional experience in relevant technical platforms (Oracle, Thomson Reuters OneSource, CorpTax, Longview, Anaplan, Tagetik, OneStream)
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting including Consolidation
- 3+ years of experience in Tax Accounting and Reporting including Consolidation
- Experience in Financial Close processes in a multinational corporate environment
- Experience in Requirements Management and Project management for the implementation of Direct Tax solutions
- Good understanding of the Direct Tax platforms solutions landscape, trends and functional architecture
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wrocław as primary place of work/home office but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Banking Industry Payment Cards Analyst / Consultant - Payments (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Contact Center Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
CFO&EV Tax Consulting Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.