Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet the Human Resources Transformation Team
HR Strategy team offers solutions to meet the changing demands of the digital workforce and enable the business. We are a group of experienced professionals who deliver value to our clients supporting them in challenging and quickly evolving environments by reinventing their employee experience and shaping adaptive and digital workforce of the future.
Our key areas of expertise are:
Cloud Based HR Transformation: design and implement HCM cloud solutions with creation of industry leading differentiation & employee experience, deployment and measurable business value for our clients
Digital HR Strategy: Enable clients by effectively integrating their Human Capital strategy, vision and plan through the power of digital platforms and bolt-on solutions/tools; evaluate potential use cases with a value driven approach and provide functional expertise on RPA / AI deployments
HR Operating Model & Service Delivery: Define operating models for next generation businesses, capabilities that deliver talent and HR services on a global scale design & implement their shares services delivery models
Talent Strategy: Estimate the workforce needs in the short and long-term, in line with business strategy and design the competencies for their next generation businesses
Workforce Experience: Identify, design, and bring to life the “Moments that Matter” for clients – creating a differentiated and delightful experience enabled by technology and/or services
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As the HR is going through deep and rapid changes our tasks and nature of the work we do evolve constantly. However, you can expect:
- Working on large scale HR transformation
- Being part of deployment of new HR platforms (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM, and others)
- Redesigning key processes and the way HR services are delivered to employees
- Defining talent strategies which enable organizations to develop workforce of the future
- Helping create company value by designing and delivering new employee experience
- Planning and conducting change management for HR transformation projects
- Managing projects or single workstreams
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Min. 3+ years of experience within consulting (preferred) and/or 5+ years of experience within HR department
- Relevant experience in at least one of the areas below:
- Cloud Based HR Transformation
- Digital HR Strategy
- HR Operating Model & Service Delivery
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Experience
- Functional area knowledge of HR e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Payroll
- Project management and delivery experience especially working with offshore teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Good level of other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish will be strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X – Digital Manufacturing Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
CFO&EV - Financial Crime Risk Management Analyst/Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.