Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Meet the Business & Change Agility Team
Joining the Organization Change and Communications professionals within the global Capability Network, you’ll design, develop and deliver high impact communications for change journeys and transformation projects. You’ll use your skills and expertise to implement exciting communications programs or be a part of a specialized area within the program.
As a Graphic Designer in our BCA practice, a typical day might include:
- Creating stunning visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, illustrations, web page design, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles
- Understanding client’s requirements and translating the same to the deliverables with high level of creativity
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels making sure it is consistent with the clients’ brand guide and vision
- Identify design problems and explore elegant solutions using design best practices
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other commercial art degree or relevant agency/work experience
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and After Effects.
- Motion graphics/design experience
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa
- UI/UX product design experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Enjoy diversity in your work and ability to adapt to new challenges
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural connector; ability to establish a good relationship with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoy the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciating a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; eager to learn and upskill on new technologies and trends
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work on an international scale
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to the pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Exciting and challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale and influential projects
- Ability to grow as a designer in a prefer field or become a multidisciplinary designer
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Working on the best tech (MacBook Pro laptop or high-end Windows laptop) and latest software
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN Industry Consulting - Banking - Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Posted 3 days ago
Digital Transformation Direct Tax Consultant (CN)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.