High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors. Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
- Support sales in the semiconductor industry
- Lead teams to deliver projects for semiconductor and other High Tech clients
- Be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
- Leading project delivery teams, ensuring that project objectives are met in time, budget, quality and client expectations
- Align project expectations across various client stakeholders in a setting with rapidly changing priorities
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirement
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
Practice and Business Development responsibilities:
- Support growth of the High Tech practice and of Accenture
- Be part of the practice leadership and of the global sales team that identifies and wins project opportunities at High Tech clients
- Creation of thought leadership/intellectual capital
Who and what we are looking for?
An executive professional with the following experience, skills, acumen:
- 6-10 years of professional experience in the semiconductor or adjacent industries, alternatively in consulting
- Managed teams to define or implement growth strategies, cost reduction programs, process definition or product development. Alternatively worked on semiconductor research & development or manufacturing
- Ideally proven skills to lead teams/departments and international work experience
- Energetic person with strong communication skills needed to support selling and delivering consulting projects for semiconductor clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Readiness for life long-learning
- Ability to lead teams of widely diverse and highly skilled people, also in dispersed locations
- Ability to accommodate ongoing 0-100% domestic and/or international travel
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Energy Industry Transformation Consultant / Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Digital Finance Transformation Lead (Manager)(CN)
Posted 6 days ago
Digital Finance Transformation Expert (Consultant/Analyst) (CN)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.