Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
You will work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for following activities:
- Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms
- Led technology transformation for Comms and Media clients focusing on restructuring legacy IT / Tech stack and cost structures
- Industrialize technology departments through productivity and output improvements
- Lead agile transformations of technology departments
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops with all stakeholders.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- You will need ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process
- You will provide experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters
- You will need understanding of technology (2G/3G/4G/5G Radio and Core, transmission) and IT transformations, software development in Agile/ SAFe set-up
- You will independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required
- You will engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager, operations)
- You will support business development efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&M practice
Who and what we are looking for?
- Candidate should have 8-15years experience of working directly with Operators / Vendors or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, telecom technology architecture assessments etc.
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
- Experience in one or more areas: Digital, New IT, Cloud & Radio & Core modernization, Cloud transformation processes, Agile transformation, DevOps tools, RPA; AI/ML is nice to have strategy implementation and use cases
- Experience in Architecture Transformation and decoupling models, Analytics As A Service
- Experience in business case, Maturity Assessment Tool and Productivity models
- Knowledge of design thinking, innovation, data driven enterprise strategy, analytics driven consulting is good to have
- Propose solution options based on the analysis and recommend the option that is architecturally compliant and most feasible in terms of cost effectiveness, robustness, security and maintainability across the architecture
- Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- General knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains – 3gpp, ETSI, GSMA
- Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components and interactions / flows
- TOGAF/eTOM certification is highly desirable.
- Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Digital Transformation Direct Tax Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X – Smart Connect Products Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X – Smart Connect Products Analyst Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.