Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
- You will work on digitalization of customer operations through call deflection towards virtual assistance and self-service through digital channels
- You will advise on digital sales transformation from retail based to eCommerce and digitally supported shop experiences
- You will participate in evolution of customer value management to personalize interactions based on intelligent journey design and data & content management
- Evolved customer engagement by leveraging on omnichannel real-time personalized experiences. Unlock/decouple from legacy estate to agile
- Coach the team in the entire delivery lifecycle
- Mentor team members across project and professional development
- Work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision
- You will independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- You will gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops
- You will build understanding of the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
- You will propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms against industry benchmarks
- You will manage internal & external stakeholder relationships during the delivery phase and help the team liaison with other groups for successful delivery
- You work on business development by
- Working with the Leadership in forming relationship with clients and other teams within Accenture and actively work towards growing the team
- Tracking industry trends and understand client needs to continuously evolve the offering roadmap
- Working with existing clients to shape specific custom requirements and lead development / integration
- You will work on capability development by
- Managing the identification and training of team members on new skills and capabilities
- Mentoring team members across project and professional development
- Harvesting learnings and develop reusable knowledge assets from every engagement
Who and what we are looking for?
- 8 or more years of progressive experience in Operator / Vendor or Management Consulting industry. Management Consulting in Telco industry experience is value added.
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, architecture assessments etc.
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
- Experience in a business analyst and functional consultant role conversant with, client interactions and global deliveries.
- Ability to develop and maintain great working relations with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to understand and communicate with Business and IT/Telco, with respect to people, process and technological impacts
- Certifications like CBAP, Prince 2 or PMP, Agile (e.g. Scrum) will be an added advantage
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS and OSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- Knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains
- Prior experience in the following areas related to Comms & Media clients:
- Real-time Experience Personalization
- Touch Less Testing
- AI Powered Customer Care
- Digital sales and customer service
- Enhanced lead generation and management with AI and data enriched
- Omnichannel superior hyper personalized experience
- Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM is nice to have
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
- Managing analysis, solutioning, development and implementation solutionsAbility to work independently with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Analityk/Konsultant/Manager ds. Zarządzania Ryzykiem Kredytowym
Posted 2 days ago
Analityk ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Konsultant ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.