Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet the CS&S Team
The Customer Sales & Service functional team is aligned to the Capability Network division of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. The team provides transformation services across three key offerings: Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of marketing, sales and services functions and experience across various industries like Communications and High Tech, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Utilities and Retail.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help enhance our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
- Experience in depth Functional and technical experience on delivering Voice and Non-Voice solutions eg. (IVR, Callback, Web, Email, Chat, SMS, Social Media.) applications solutions using application development tools
- Functional, technical detailed design and over-all application experience on building multichannel self-service/IVR and Omni-Channel Orchestration routing applications using Contact center platforms dev tools.
- Sound and expert understanding of Contact Center solutions, components both for on premise and cloud solution types)
- In depth Experience in designing and implementing key business processes in the domain of Customer Services
- Experience in CC Cloud administration and system management
- Experience on preparing contact center application architecture & design.
- Experience in leveraging CC products to automate customer service processes.
- Experience in integrating web apps with AI for Natural Language processing including Bot, AI, RPA.
- Thorough understanding of CC Framework, Integration with internal and external components and CRM systems, API integrations, connectors.
- Hands-on experience with products from leading vendors such as Genesys, Amazon Connect, Twilio
- Participate in project requirement analysis workshops, design and build reviews
- Ability to work on Business proposals from solutioning, effort estimation standpoint and demonstrate solutions
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wrocław office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN Industry Consulting - Banking - Analyst
Posted 5 days ago
CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Posted 5 days ago
Digital Transformation Direct Tax Consultant (CN)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.