Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
What will you do?
You’ll work at the heart of the Automotive agenda in areas such as sales, digital marketing, CRM, aftersales, dealer network operations, electromobility, mobility/ connected cars, fleet management.
You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art methodologies to transform an organization from end-to-end.
You will be providing clients with bleeding edge technology consultancy to bring effective New IT implementation solutions into their business models.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Proficient level of German or Italian and either French will be appreciated (written & spoken).
- Affinity/ Experience in at least 2-3 of the following skills:
- Dealer/Importer operations (support overall business areas with focus on Sales, Digital Marketing, Aftersales, CRM, Digital)
- Dealer’s transformation towards agency/direct sales model
- Dealer’s coaching/ training,
- Mobility/Connected solutions;
- Car software (architecture + embedded software e.g. Autosar, MBSE),
- Fleet Management in Logistic, Public Transportation or Mobility Services,
- Intermodal or Integrated Mobility,
- Service Management (Aftermarket/Spare parts).
- Consulting and project delivery experience would be a plus.
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a week long Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Kraków or Wrocław as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare skills on Polish market, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN Industry Consulting - Banking - Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Posted 3 days ago
Digital Transformation Direct Tax Consultant (CN)
Posted 4 days ago