Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Our Customer Growth Strategy team collaborates with the leading industry and services companies to shape experiences, from idea to execution. We use Design Thinking, human and market insights to frame future growth opportunities, and help clients to innovate go-to-market strategies, digital marketing organizations, new products, services and business models. We continuously search for innovative ways to disrupt channels and ecosystems to unlock trapped value, and to identify and deliver unmet customer needs
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you?
Then follow your passion in a role, within Accenture Customer Growth Strategy Team. Here you’ll join a team of experience advisors that harness the power of technology to create holistic customer experiences that improve lives.
What will you do?
- You will use human and market insights to define customer experience vision, digital and data-driven initiatives in the marketing, customer service and commercial strategy space.
- This includes combining Design Thinking, human-centered design and a data driven approach to build future-looking organizations
- Lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development. Manage business design relationships with partners and clients, owning one client relationship at a time.
- Seeing the big picture as well as the detail, you’ll identify and optimize experience drivers along the customer lifecycle
- In collaboration with our colleagues from the wider Accenture network you will orchestrate strategies that ensure new experiences reach and delight the customer
- Facilitating portfolio management for our clients‘ services and products can also be part of your role
- Last but not least, you’ll support our business development activities across industries
- Meet travel requirements as per client needs (up to 100%)
- Top-tier Master’s degree, preferably in business administration, innovation management, digital marketing, psychology, service design or communication
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design methodologies: Design Thinking, Agile
- Ability to connect human needs with business growth drivers and technical feasibility
- Energy to learn new topics fast and drive to deliver projects
- Couple of years management consulting or digital marketing agency experience or experience in one or more of the following area: digital, customer experience, CRM, marketing, customer service
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Understanding of the customer and technology trends
- Command of MS Office Portfolio
- Excellent business English (written & spoken), second language would be a nice value add
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.