Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy practice members apply deep strategy skills to identify and drive value through insight to create topline profitable revenue and advise on priority C-Suite issues, such as increasing consumption and market share. They provide deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape including a view of their enterprise through a customer’s lens. They continuously search for innovative ways to disrupt channels and ecosystems to unlock trapped value, and to identify and deliver unmet customer needs. In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, the Pricing Strategy Consultant will be part of Accenture Strategy’s team and will contribute to internal
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of client challenges and an independent point of view
- Assess and solve complex business problems related to pricing and commercial strategy
- Manage client relationships and provide industry insight and experience in the domains of price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Work with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Interact with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture
- Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
- Drive business development activities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in consulting or similar industry
- Experience in pricing strategy, price and promotion setting, or portfolio optimization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategy and business modelling skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in Europe
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
High Tech Strategy & Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Posted 3 days ago
Technology Strategy Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Payer/Provider Strategy Senior Manager
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.