- Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and technical skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
- Use Cloud, Machine Learning and DevOps technologies to improve Client businesses by designing and delivering best in class MLOps and Machine Learning Cloud solutions enabling data science capabilities at scale.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, cloud and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client location, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for specialists of varied experience levels.
- Graduated from university with Msc in areas such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods and are continuously looking forward to use your knowledge and talent to deploy and scale AI solutions.
- Experience in area of Machine Learning Engineering and Data Science, familiar with key Machine Learning concepts, algorithms and frameworks such as TFX, TensorFlow and understanding ML models lifecycle
- Experience with DevOps and application of CI/CD frameworks in Machine Learning, familiar with technologies such as Terraform, Jenkins, Airflow, Git
- Experience with Cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, Azure and tools for building ML models such us AWS SageMaker
- Familiar with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow and model lineage tools such as MLflow, SigOpt
- Familiar with data engineering and data lineage frameworks such as Apache Beam, Spark, understanding features store concepts such as Feast
- Hands-on experience with Bash, Terraform, Python or Java, Apache Beam or Spark and Machine Learning frameworks such as TFX or TensorFlow
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German)
- Are a great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams)
- Interest and constant willingness to develop in areas of Machine Learning Engineering, Cloud, and DevOps
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.