AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE:
- Supporting CI/CD/DevOps toolchain;
- Scripting and automating heavy processes;
- Being involved in Technical Solution Architecture and Design;
- Provisioning infrastructure-as-a-code environments;
- Supporting and training colleagues.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in CI /CD /DevOps toolchains;
- Windows or Linux sysadmin skills;
- Experience in scripting languages, e.g. PowerShell, Bash or Python;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of any of main Public Cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS) is an asset;
- Knowledge of configuration-as-a-code concept and experience in any of tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Ability to learn and pass the knowledge to others.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
· Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment;
· Opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career;
· Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
· The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
· Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.