- Lead Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
- Lead and Curate relevent assets, offering in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership
- In-depth understanding of Product Data Management and able to drive Product Journey with capabilities in defining PLM Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and PLM Maturity Assessment areas
- Experience in Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
- Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Recipe/Specification Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
- Experience of working in PLM, BOM, ALM, Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread space
- Expert in PLM, Process Excellence, Functional Solutioning, Solution designing, Data Governance, Digital Transformations and shaping end to end Engineering Transformations
- Preferred PLM package includes SAP PLM, Dassault, Siemens
- Knowledge and exposure to advanced PLM technologies
- Concrete experience leading complex PLM Solution Design across multiple industries
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
- General Manager / owner mentality, work closely with Team to deliver
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 7 years of experience in PLM Packages (PDM functional knowledge and configuration, PPM, Master Data, BOM, PS etc.) with strong functional and implementation knowledge as well as general Project Management and Customer Management skills.
- At least 6 years of industry experience with PLM package implementations which includes strong knowledge in configuration, Agile architecture and all its components
- Experience in Classification Migration, Master Data Cleansing and Engineering Master Data experience is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Project Management Experience with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
- Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
- Rapidly learn and apply new engineering technologies and exposure to other PLM tools
- Engineering background with MBA preferred
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago