- Delivery of IT solutions in cloud, hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers – banks, telecoms, corporations;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloud architecture;
- Client organization onboarding to the Cloud.
- Fluent English – is a must;
- Team management skills (up to 10 people);
- Deep experience in Azure DevOps Server 2019 (former: Team Foundation Server; administration, customization, tuning, troubleshooting);
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL DB;
- Familiarity with Windows Clustering/Load Balancing, Application Servers;
- Familiarity with Hyper-V together with SCVMM;
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle management;
- Understanding of DevOps pipelines (CI/CD);
- PowerShell and DSC (Desired State Configuration).
- You will join a team of enthusiastic people who are working on daily basis with the newest technologies;
- We will invest in your skills development and certification;
- You will have clear career path and dedicated person responsible for your fast growth;
- Possibility to work on wide variety of projects;
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad);
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
- Remote work (depends on the client and project);
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.