For more information about our team please visit accenture.pl/CN-workwedo
- You will work on implementations project for our international clients.
- You will be part of the team that helps the capital markets firms respond to change – strategy design, architecture design, operating model work, process improvement, systems building and package integration as well as application management, application outsourcing and business process outsourcing. You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand Capital Markets solutions, you will incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle
Requirements: old one for review & update.
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
- Required area of relevant experience: Background in the Investment Banking – Global Markets, Corporate Banking
- Experience in capital markets - retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc.
- Strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to one or more products – Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.