High Tech Consultant – Cloud Transformation Management
Accenture is rapidly expanding Management Consulting network based in the prominent locations around the world. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
High Tech is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN). It focuses on serving clients across sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors.
- Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients (with minimal supervision).
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby act as an interface between business and technology teams.
- Analyze the as-is process; understand process gaps which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
- Analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client.
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High-Tech accounts.
- Help build and grow the High Tech Practice within Capability Network.
A senior professional with the following experience, skills, acumen:
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting and/or High-Tech industry.
- A depth of experience in at least 1 of the below areas:
- Cloud readiness assessment, maturity assessment, and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms
- Translating customer insights into opportunity, cloud business case development
- Project management, in area of migration, implementation of cloud-based solutions, creating migration roadmaps and planning.
- Data Analytics / Power BI / Tableau / SQL past experience, working with large volumes of data, seeking for patterns and drawing right business conclusions.
- Knowledge and past experience working with any of the listed tools would be a plus: SQL Developer, Alteryx, Power BI, Qlik, HaaS, Visual Basic for Applications.
- Project Management experience / certification (PMP, Prince 2); Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset.
- Comfortable functioning in an ever-changing environment.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Mostly remote work during the COVID-19 period.
- Outside of COVID-19 period: travel of around 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically a full-time week (Monday to Friday) at client location abroad during a project, with fly-backs for a weekend to home location. Flexible (i.e. Monday to Thursday) or Remote work is also an option and will depend on the assignment and project arrangement.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression.
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning.
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do.
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago