You will become a partner for one of our Top Clients running the account related activities and coordinating maintenance and development of the applications.
- Coordinate the application maintenance for selected applications
- Support the local client account lead in running the account related activities (SOW, sales origination)
- Close cooperation with the client (based in Cracow PL) and Off-shore Delivery Centers
- Coordinate development of the applications.
- Take responsibility for the equality and keep KPI levels.
- Manage the service governance (status meetings, ad-hoc meetings etc.) on a daily basis.
- Coordinate all activities to deliver the service in accordance with contractual scope and target levels.
- Provide regular formal and informal feedback to the Client and Account Management regarding aspects of the services.
- IT background
- Proven track experience in services management as a team member, team lead
- ITIL certified - Services Management
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce ecosystem
- Working understanding of software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Fast learner
- Experience in client facing role and excellent relationship building skills
- Offshore cooperation experience
- Experience in project team coordination
- Attitude and willingness to work in a long term assignment
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with Top Clients
- Full comfort of work - Generous benefits package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.