Why join us?
We’ve been named by Fortune magazine as the world's most admired Information Technology Services company. What would it mean to you?
- Develop and maintain Client’s applications, code, and software
- Conduct software analysis, programming and testing
- Recommending improvements when needed
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Java/NodeJS/Python programming
- Good understanding and knowledge of programming for back-end application
- Familiar with microservice/serverless architectures and REST or GraphQL APIs
- Familiar with both SQL and noSQL DBs and queueing mechanisms (OracleDB/MariaDB/Mongo RabbitMQ/Kafka etc)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Eagerness to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
- You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- Internal and external trainings
- Clear career path and opportunity to work in international environment
- Generous benefits package
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.