Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- You will work on implementations project for our international clients
- You will be part of the team responsible for the Supply Chain Strategy: Operating Model definition, Inventory Management, Network Strategy and many more
- You will gain knowledge about the most in-demand SCM IT solutions, you will work as a functional consultant and you will be responsible for their implementation through all project phases: analysis, design, build, test, deployment.
- Experience in implementing systems as: Kinaxis, Blue Yonder (JDA), OMP, o9, E2open or SAP HANA.
- Knowledge of SAP SCM or Oracle SCM software would be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain area is a must (Demand Planning, Demand Management, Supply Planning, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Inventory Optimization, S&OP)
- Process management experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required. Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French will be a strong asset
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Health Administration Operating Model Transformation Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.