- Designing and deploying leading-edge EPM methodologies: ZBB, Scenario Based Planning, High-Frequency and Rolling Forecasting, Fast Close and Consolidation, Management and Statutory Reporting
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the area of enterprise performance management from strategy to processes to operations
- Supporting the CFO in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Working with controllers and planners on translation of financial strategies into tactics, plans and metrics (KPI), and monitoring how they are executed across the organization
- Using tools such as Oracle Hyperion / Oracle EPM Cloud, Anaplan, SAP BPC, Tagetik, and similar to translate business requirements into the business process flow
- Transforming client’s finance & accounting functions, removing human middleware with such capabilities as EPM Cloud, On Premise/In-Memory & Mobile technologies
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for a position of Analyst (2+ years of relevant experience) or Consultant (5+ years of relevant experience)
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, and/or management reporting, ideally from design and implementation perspective
- Good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Knowledge of leading Enterprise Performance Management applications for planning and financial consolidation such as: Hyperion Planning, HFM, SAP BPC, Oracle EPBCS, Tagetik, Cognos
- Sound knowledge of business key performance indicators in the CFO organisation would be a strong asset
- Good understanding of ETL process would be an additional asset
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.