- End to end process ownership
- Acting as single point of contact for hiring managers, responsibility for regular updates and communication about projects with them
- Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommending actions
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholder group
- Cooperating with and providing status to Recruiting Leadership, other Recruiters, HR and Sourcing regarding candidates
- At least 1 year of proven experience in similar role
Preferred understanding of: recruiting/sourcing processes and procedures including pipeline management, recruiting tools, sourcing channels
Interviewing experience and skills
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
High flexibility and positive approach to challenges
Experience in recruitment areas like: IT, Finance and Marketing would be an asset.
- Temporary Employment contract with possibility of extension
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.