- You would become a member of a Client’s team, which creates and develops tools, implements solutions and provides consulting services in the area of risk IT.
- We are looking for enthusiasts of science and software - experienced, self-driven C# .NET Developers who want to join the international project for the banking sector.
- This is a hands-on, technical role in a highly-collaborative team.
- Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of Integrated Price Valuation application across Finance Tech in C# .NET Core 3.0 and Azure.
What do we expect from you?
- 6+ years of professional software development
- Very good knowledge of .NET ecosystem, advanced knowledge of ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core 3.0, strong debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software architecture design
- Web Service, HTTP, IIS, Rest API
- T-SQL, MS SQL server
- Unit Testing CI/CD
- Azure hosting & services
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo DB)
- Design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command (min. B2)
- Experience in estimating project and featurer
- Experience in working with clients
- Being confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
What can we offer?
- Support in career development and competences - full co-financing of courses and certification.
- Access to e-learning materials and platforms, mentoring, a clearly defined career path.
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.