- Min. 3 years of working experience in Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Java, Python, Spark, Scala, Power BI
- Good English language command (min. B2)
- Knowledge of other BI tools would be an asset
- Support in career development and competences - full co-financing of courses and certification.
- Access to e-learning materials and platforms, mentoring, a clearly defined career path.
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.