- You would become a member of a Client’s team, which creates and develops tools, implements solutions and provides consulting services in the area of risk IT.
- We are looking for enthusiasts of science and software - experienced, self-driven SAS Developers who want to join the international project for the banking sector.
- This is a hands-on, technical role in a highly-collaborative team.
- Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of credit risk models in SAS.
What do we expect from you?
- Min. 3 years of experience in SAS coding and server configuration/migration/setup.
- Decent knowledge about Python – you should be aware of how SAS can interact with any adjoining technology (interfacing)
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Github, Teamcity and exposure to multi location team environment
- Good English language command
What can we offer?
- Support in career development and competences - full co-financing of courses and certification.
- Access to e-learning materials and platforms, mentoring, a clearly defined career path.
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, American Express Gold corporate credit card.
- Remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.