- Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by Actimize
- Manage complex data load processes from source systems into SAM v8
- Support the Financial Crimes Prevention unit with implementation, tuning and optimization of transaction monitoring surveillance models
- Perform data analysis related to data load errors and inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Support multiple parallel roll outs of SAM v8
- Take on software engineering / development tasks in the local scrum team
- Computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
- Long experience as software development and/or system administration
- Java skills
- Linux scripting and administration skills
- Oracle relational database and data analysis skills
- DevOps part of DNA
- Methodology know how on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Expertise in Actimize SAM v8 and related platform components
- Actimize programming model (AIS and RCM)
- Deployment / implementation of Actimize products (SAM, RCM, AIS)
- AML SAM processing model
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.