Have you ever considered how it feels the be the last resort? The final frontier? The last outpost and the hero, that defines the difference between excellence and failure? Now is your chance! Use your curiosity, passion, soft skills and a broad knowledge. Join the team of world class testers now. It is you, who will define a new level of software quality for our clients. We cannot wait for you to join our team!
As an Accenture team member, you will be engaged in:
- Writing test cases using element locators, web driver methods, Java programming features and Test NG annotations
- Executing existing automation test scripts in UFT and reporting defects
- Planning activities around a release
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of proven commercial experience in test automation
- Proficient in test automation using Selenium tools
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL and Cucumber
- Experience in data driven testing, cross browser testing
- Experience in automating web application testing
- Experience in automation infrastructure development
- Proficiency in project tracking and a strong sense of ownership for the test area
- Good English command (min. B2)
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- Support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge databases, career counseling, clearly defined career path
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.