Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 4,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.
As a CMT professional you will be mainly involved in delivering business and technology transformation projects for telecommunication, high-tech and media companies worldwide. In CMT we help our clients to define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency and bring new digital capabilities indispensable in the new economy. We are at the forefront of clients’ transformations and work in the intersection of business and technology/IT. We face clients to understand their challenges and design the solutions with the best-of-breed methodologies and technologies provided by Accenture. In the CMT team you will need to build business relationships to understand client challenges and objectives to define and implement the right business solution. Your business acumen, analytical skills and business judgement are the skills you will need to leverage on.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as Consultant in our Network CoE practice, a typical day might include:
- Participating in a large network transformation program and take responsibility for the implementation of the given part of the solution
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert transforming an existing operating model to allow introduction and deployment of new generation of network services (5G)
- Working with clients on investigating current needs and problems in order to create and implement comprehensive business and technology transformation
- Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements defined
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of proven experience gained in Telco Operators, Network Providers or in Consulting companies related to broad aspects of Network planning, design, build and operations
- Demonstrated experience in participation in network transforming projects through deep industry, functional and technology knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate several skills in one of the following areas:
- 5G future evolution and IoT applications
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Network deployment in particular Fiber & Mobile
- Service Platforms (IPTV, IMS, VoIP, etc..)
- Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Network Analytics
- Application Architectures and System Integration
- JIRA and Agile methodologies
- ITIL and ETOM process frameworks
- Business acumen
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- An employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
Posted 4 days ago
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.