- Managing headcount plan
- Help manage annual and quarterly HC plans working closely with business leadership
- Liaison with Recruitment – plan, execution, progress, balancing recruitment needs
- Provide reporting and solve ad hoc challenges to deliver the plan
- Developing Relationships with Business and Business Managers
- Develop Talent Supply materials for the business including monthly data (chargeability, productivity trends, current headcount, recruiting update, attrition, etc.)
- Suggest action items to address identified issues and execute agreed upon action items
- Provide productivity metrics to the business and work out solutions based on the results (above/below target)
- Supply/Demand Balancing
- Focus on any Supply/Demand imbalances and discuss with business, identifying people not meeting productivity targets and take actions with the business
- Liaison with Talent Fulfillment Specialists for any staffing and productivity problems
- Maintaining Watch List – used for severance calculations and managed attrition actions
- Demand – address any questions from the business on entering demand timely into internal tools and processes
Min 2 years of relevant working experience – similar position/role
Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients
Very good communication, negotiation and people management skills
Strong stakeholder management
Fluent English and Polish
Very good excel skills, and good other Microsoft applications
We offer unique opportunity to work in the international environment and having possibility to apply HR (Talent Supply/Demand) skills into the business context. The role offers variety of responsibilities both on regular basis and on various project initiatives. You will be part of dynamic, international team and having possibility to work remotely. You will also have a chance to learn and apply modern HR tools and applications including data visualization tools.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.