• Very good working English and Polish (written and oral);
• Should hold Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent network knowledge;
• Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
Desirable (nice to have):
• Familiarity with Cisco routers and switches administration and implementation;
• Familiarity with network security related products and technologies based on Cisco/Juniper firewalls;
• Basic understanding of IPSec and SSL VPN technologies and Cisco/F5 load balancing solutions;
• Understanding the fundamentals of ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management).
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
• Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas;
• Dynamic working environment;
• Benefits package, including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card;
• Great office location (the center of Warsaw).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.