Job location: Katowice
Join us at Accenture’s Salesforce Competence Center in Katowice and specialize along with your professional interests - be it front-end, back-end, systems integration, marketing automation, data processing, business intelligence, machine learning or IoT.
As a senior developer you will have the opportunity to further expand your craft. Sharing is caring – you will have many opportunities to help more junior team members to grow as professionals.
- High-level requirements analysis, low-level technical design, effort estimates
- Solid object-oriented programming and design skills - SOLID, design patterns, Apex, Java, .Net
- Familiarity with web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS) and component-based frameworks - Lightning Components, Web Components, React, Angular
- Systems integration experience - REST/HTTP, SOAP, ESB, iPaaS, Apache Camel, asynchronous messaging, integration patterns
- Data modeling and querying skills - SOQL, SOSL, SQL, ORM frameworks
- Modern development practices - unit testing, TDD, Clean Code, CI/CD, Git, Code Review
- Exposure to cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GC, Heroku, other - especially in SaaS and PaaS models
- Familiarity with serverless technologies appreciated
- Exposure to data processing pipelines and ETL appreciated
- Good English will help a lot – you will use it daily
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Extensive training in the highest industry standards
- Employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Compensation for work in overtime (if required).
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.