Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
We are a global leader with 40-year long strategic SAP alliance relationship. Accenture is SAP’s largest alliance partner. Together, we’ve established an unprecedented agreement with a close cooperation to work end-to-end (from co-development to delivery) on SAP® S/4HANA, SAP’s next-generation ERP business suite.
Join us and drive industry innovation by delivering SAP on HANA solutions. Unlock your potential and play an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
Learn more why to join Accenture’s SAP team!
- You will be design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- You will be involved in full cycles, large-scale and end-to-end international projects where Accenture’s team play a key role in designing and delivering solution to the client.
- You will drive industry innovation by delivering SAP on HANA solutions. By unlocking your potential you will be playing an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
- 2 years of professional experience with a SAP solutions in a project work environment (e.g. as a Key User or Junior Consultant).
- Understanding of business processes at required area of specialty.
- Experience in the at least one of the following: requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting, configuration/customization, test, documentation, workshop, CR/ support.
- Experience in SAP implementation project will be an asset.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, employee share purchase plan, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.