Accenture is a
leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and
operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more
than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s
largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and
technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable
value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
and lives. Visit us at
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
Providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer contact environment via chat
Providing Business to Customer Support services with emphasis on online advertising sector, and social media
Maintaining high customer satisfaction experience
- Very good communication skills in English
- Good grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Stress resistance with strong cultural knowledge (global news, recent events)
- Avid user of social media
- Computer literacy and passionate about internet
- Customer service/Call center experience nice to have
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Field Service Functional Lead (Lightning)
Business & Technology Integration
Workday HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Information Security Change & Deployment Summer Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.