Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and identifying outstanding balances due for collection
- Contacting (by email, phone calls) the customers with open receivables due for payment
- Helping to resolve potential issues, influencing customers, negotiating and building long term business relationships
- Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
- Reporting & Documenting collection activities in designed tool
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent French and very good English (oral and written)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in OTC process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Eagerness to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of accounting and process management
- MS Office (Excel) skills would be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.