- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- A minimum of 2 years experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience implementing other workforce management tools such as Click or ServiceMax.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,ND - Fargo,OH - Cleveland,WI - Milwaukee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.