Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
Supports cross-functional (operations, transition/migration, process transformation, analytics / digital, solution development etc.) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
Oversee transition program implementation strategy, definition and integrated planning. Develop associated cost and business case models.
Works with solution architects to create response materials and request for proposals by developing innovative solutions that maximizes value for clients through considered and effective implementation strategies
Represents Accenture and Mobilization in client presentations, orals and client visits to Accenture facilities as required.
Reviews the deal solution and help the solution deal team incorporate the Operations implementation capabilities (transition, transformation and technology) effectively into the deal solution. Assesses the complexities in solution implementation and find effective resolution strategies
What do we expect from you?
- 7+ years of Working Knowledge of Project Management, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as procurement, supply chain, customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, and/or e-learning
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and comfortable interacting with senior executives within both Accenture and the client
- Travel Requirement: Moderate to extensive as required
What we can offer:
- Using new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.