Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Client in invoices processing process in Client’s financial systems. Mostly, you will:
- Validate documents in workflow tool and process invoices in accounting system based on law and Client’s requirements,
- Prepare and process internal documents needed for posting corrections
- Support other teams in invoices processing and/or query management process when needed
- Deliver operations on the highest level and within agreed timelines and quality targets
What do we expect from you?
- Communicative English (min. C1)
- German nice to have
- Preferably experience in accounts payable/ back office or administrative work
- Preferably good Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work under stress in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Opportunity to gain knowledge by learning AP specific of other countries and/or VAT process
- Agreement to perform a job (potentially to be transformed into work contract when profile matching with vacancies)
- standard working hours up to 30 - 40 hours per week (number of hours can be adjusted depending on candidate availability)
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.