- You’ll be helping our international Banking clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies.
- You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- You will help define and implement: multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities.
- You will work within global structures in one of the biggest worldwide companies.
- Technological or Economic Degree
- Availability for travelling up to 90% of time.
- Fluent in English & Polish.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels.
- Passion for technology trends.
- Hands-on experience on Temenos System would be an asset.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to https://www.accenture.com/pl-en.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.