- You’ll be helping our Banking clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies;
- You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models;
- You will help define and implement: multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities.
- Relevant, hands-on experience in Temenos banking solutions (T24, TConnect, Insight) – must have.
- Availability for travelling.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels.
- People development and team building skills
- Project Management and delivery/execution experience
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration;
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation;
- Proven success in building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others;
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
- Experience within the Banking Industry.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to https://www.accenture.com/pl-en.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.