- Covering the main Reception
- Answering the telephones in a professional manner and forwarding calls as required
- Opening and distributing post
- Greeting visitors and ensuring that they sign in and out of the main register and are issued with a visitor's badge.
- Organizing meetings/ booking meetings on a booking room database
- Organizing stationery purchases
- Taking care of a good company image
- Planning the stay of foreign guests
- Supporting the work of the department of administrative
- Very good command of English
- Competent user of MS Office
- Similar work experience will be an asset
- The effectiveness and consistency in action
- Ability to build and to maintain good working relationships with clients and staff
- A team player
- Proven ability to work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic working environment
- Full time work on a civil contract
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.