Network CoE Manager in Telecommunication Media & Technology Sector
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
Meet the Telecommunication Media and Technology Team.
CMT team is a cross-functional team, focused on helping our clients within the industry of Telecommunication, Media and High Technology, to drive business and technology transformation, define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency, implement / transform their IT systems and bring new digital enterprise capabilities.
What will you do?
Manage Large and complex Telco projects in an account or a group of accounts.
Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
May manage internal projects/programs within the Client’s company. May Program Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks
Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of proven experience gained in Telco Operators, Network Providers or in Consulting companies related to broad aspects of Network strategy, planning, design, build and operations
- Ability to shape and run network transforming programs through deep industry, functional and technology knowledge working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate several skills in one of the following areas:
- 5G future evolution and IoT applications
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Network deployment in particular Fiber & Mobile
- Service Platforms (IPTV, IMS, VoIP, etc..)
- Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Network Analytics
- Application Architectures and System Integration
- JIRA and Agile methodologies
- ITIL and ETOM process frameworks
- Business and team development acumen
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
- Travel of around 50%-70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically a full-time week (Monday to Friday) on client location abroad during a project, with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments) Flexible (i.e. Monday to Thursday) or Remote work is also an option and will depend on the assignment and project arrangement
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects by travelling to various locations around the world.
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.