Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
Responsible for performing product launch and expansion testing, and performing operations work on process stabilization projects in accordance to agreed SLA targets. Resources in this role will strive to understand operational processes end to end, and build expertise in all utilized tools and systems. Responsible for providing invaluable feedback to both BPO colleagues and client to ensure ongoing continuous improvement to stabilize our processes prior to handover and/or successful project closure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations
Execute validations of test cases in the testing of products and processes
Timely and accurate updating of testing results
Provide analysis and feedback on assigned processes
Contribute to product/process launch readiness
Contribute to risk assessment relating to assigned processes
Participate in process and product training
Contribute to regular client and internal meetings
Perform UAT and prod testing, file bugs to report issues and track resolution
2+ years experience working in Operations
BA in Business/Finance preferred
Intermediate/Advanced level of knowledge of Excel
Comfortable with start-up type volatility
Exceptional attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Availability to work shift: 11:00-19:30
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.