Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Financial Services Team
As a Financial Services professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, and Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit and payments - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the emerging blockchain technology.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Insurance Consultant in our Financial Services Practice, a typical day might include
- Advising Insurance carriers and leading change in areas of finance and regulatory as well as in other fields such as sales, underwriting, policy, billing, claims, cost reduction, operating model design and business process optimization
- Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Insurance topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture insurance teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience, in the Insurance projects:
- Experience in regulatory compliance, financial transformations and financial modelling (Gap analysis, “ToBe” state / Requirements definition, Implementation planning and execution, creation of/adjustments to calculation models, model validation, data quality advisory etc.), IFRS 9, IFRS 17.
- Relevant experience in below Non-Life or Life Insurance areas will be an asset:
- Actuarial domain,
- Business analysis,
- Project management from business or IT perspective
- Process optimization and design
- Digital solutions/Cyber Insurance
- Robotics process automation
- Data driven consulting and data analytics
- Change Management
- Insurance systems development / implementation
- Data governance, data quality, data management, data migration projects
- Marketing related skills (customer insights, communications, branding, media optimization)
- Knowledge of Insurance Software and Core Platforms like Guidewire, Duck Creek, ALIP, CSC Systems, is an advantage
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Transparent career path designed for rapid career progressionSupportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- Bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full-time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.