Job Location: Warsaw
Regional Description: Poland
Job Number: 00704570 00704570_en
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
As part of a Training Team a trainer is responsible for the following:
• Mapping out of the operational training plan based on the needs of the business requirements
• Execution and management of end to end training process from Recruitment hand-over to official transition to production, ensuring on-time and precise delivery of Pre-Process (Pre-Product), Process (Product), and On-The-Job training programs including remediation process if necessary
• Appropriate and regular review and/or enhancement of existing processes to make certain that the project’s required metrics are successfully met
• Ensuring hand-over of agreed on training yield and pass rate on the identified skills verification process KPIs based on production expectations and requirements
• Taking part in regular QT deployment activities (team huddles, refresher sessions, Care Bay (if implemented), individual programs)
• Ongoing liaison with Operations and Quality Assurance team (if applicable), to ensure calibration on points that require attention and are related to impacting the project’s metrics
• Conduct training needs analysis process
• Mapping out of curriculum and plotting of daily/weekly training agenda
• Planning the training calendar & logistics
• Being POC for training team on client side
We can offer:
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
"Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law."
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city