Magento Frontend Senior Developer
As Magento Frontend Senior Developer you will:
- Work with tech leads, the UX team and designers to develop methodologies and practices for innovative, interactive technologies. Suggest technical solutions to business problems/opportunities.
- Monitor and ensure quality assurance across all platforms, devices and browsers detailed in the technical specification of each project. Conduct code review sessions.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS, LESS,SCSS
- Deep understanding of frontend development concepts (client-side versus server-side, responsive web design, adaptive images, cross-browser compatibility)
- Functional knowledge of Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Knowledge of web browsers compactibility
- Functional knowledge of RWD, Mobile First
- Knowledge and experience wih Web Services
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of Progressive Web App
- Experience working with Require JS, Knockout JS
- Functional knowledge of Jasmine/Jest
- Willing to share the knowledge, be a mentor to the team
- Experience in managing and growing a team is a plus.
- opportunity to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the World
- support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases, career counseling, clearly defined career path;
- competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- flexible working hours and partly remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.