- Support the Geographic Services team within CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland with documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions through agreements and other documents relevant to the internal Corporate Functions of Accenture (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place) in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal business stakeholder requirements
- Support the Geographic Services team with matters relating to local compliance, advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests from the leadership and internal operations
- University degree in Law.
- Min. 4-5 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters.
- Fluency (incl. at legal level) of Polish language.
- Fluent English (incl. at legal level).
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible.
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Procurement experience is a merit.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Interesting and stable position in a global company.
- Professional and international work environment.
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.