- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions in the energy sector
- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources Industry
- You will be involved in digitization projects, supporting our clients with large volume data analytics and visualization.
- A transparent career path designed for a rapid progression
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Wide range of trainings, access to advanced knowledge base and continuous learning
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- A supportive corporate culture
- Permanent employment contract
- Experience with large volume data analytics
- Exposure to innovation - IoT, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner; curious, creative, and have a track record for thinking innovatively.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- An outstanding academic track record from a leading university
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full-time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location. Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.